Privacy and Cookies Thank you for visiting this site. However, in doing so a cookie may have been transferred to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information sent from a website to your browser for storage on your computer. If you would like to know more about cookies, there is a useful and detailed explanation on Wikipedia HTTP Cookies. Where do cookies come from?
- Word Press, the software which is used to operate this site, may transfer temporary cookies to track the movements on the website. They are temporary and may be deleted by the time you leave the website.
- Google Analytics is used to monitor the popularity of posts, traffic and other general statistics. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. Cookies do not store or hold any personal details about individuals.
- Some of these will be for affiliate links where cookies are used in tracking and payment systems.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- We will not sell any email addresses or names to a third party.
- Any email addresses or names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent will remain private and sold to no one.
- Your privacy is respected at all times.