Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 scoops of good quality lemon sorbet
- 40 ml chilled Prosecco
- 25 ml chilled Vodka
- 4 tsp sambuca (optional)
- Whizz together the sorbet with the Vodka in a liquidiser or blender.
- Slowly add the Prosecco until it reaches a smooth, pouring consistency.
- Divide between four small glasses and, if using, pour a little sambuca into the centre of each glass.
- Serve immediately before it melts completely!
Note: If it is very hot, put the glasses in the freezer for a few minutes before serving.