Antipasti di Natale
INVOLTINI DI PROSCIUTTO CON PERE E GORGONZOLA
Prosciutto, pear and Gorgonzola rolls
Ingredients (for eight servings)
2 pears (such as Bosc or Bartlett) each cut into 8 wedges
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 cup of rocket salad leaves
85g of blue cheese (such as Gorgonzola) cut into small pieces
170g thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise Method
1. Peel In a large bowl, toss the pears and lemon juice.
2. Layer a slice of pear, a rocket leaf, and a piece of cheese on a piece of prosciutto
and roll up.
SPIEDINI DI BOCCONCINI
Ingredients (for 15 servings)
24 mini mozzarella balls
24 basil leaves
24 small sun-dried tomato slices
12 black olives (pitted)
1. Peel Wrap a basil leave around a baby mozzarella ball and thread it carefully onto a toothpick. Repeat with the remaining 23.
2. Add a sun-dried tomato slice to each toothpick.
3. Cut the black olives in half and thread a half onto each toothpick.
4. Optional drizzle with extra virgin olive oil before serving.